Permits / Clearances / Dual Registration

Permits / Clearances / Dual Registration


Any team that wants to play someone who would otherwise be ineligible, can only field that player when an application for a playing permit has been approved by the BVHA Permits Committee. Head to the Permits Page here for the Permit Application Form and a list of approved/denied permits.


A player who is currently registered with a club, or was registered with a club in a previous season, is required to obtain a clearance from that club before registering to play for a different club in the current season. Further details and the Clearances process here.

Dual Registration

A dual registered player is one that is registered in another hockey association (regional or metro) in addition to the Barossa Valley Hockey Association. Registration requirements can be found on the Dual Registration page here.

We Support